740customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZANESVILLE AND SURROUNDING AREA ONLINE CAR COMMUNITY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alittlelessordinary

AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole... Empty
PostSubject: AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole...   AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole... EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:15 pm

....you fill in the blank Smile Oh BTW Hello I know most of you!
Back to top Go down
JDMpwrdhatchy
MOD
MOD

PostSubject: Re: AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole...   AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole... EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:20 pm

alittlelessordinary wrote:
....you fill in the blank Smile Oh BTW Hello I know most of you!
not a god damn thing lol
Back to top Go down
andizzle

andizzle

PostSubject: Re: AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole...   AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole... EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:01 pm

ewww thats nasty
Back to top Go down
alittlelessordinary

PostSubject: Re: AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole...   AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole... EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:59 pm

I see nothing nasty about getting off, but thats just me personally. And AJ I do beliee you sent me a message on MSN after you saw this thread and said "Dick lol" so I am going to assume that is the missing word?
Back to top Go down
JDMpwrdhatchy
MOD
MOD

PostSubject: Re: AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole...   AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole... EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:00 pm

alittlelessordinary wrote:
I see nothing nasty about getting off, but thats just me personally. And AJ I do beliee you sent me a message on MSN after you saw this thread and said "Dick lol" so I am going to assume that is the missing word?

lol damn it you got me
Back to top Go down
redlineperformance

PostSubject: Re: AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole...   AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole... EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:12 am

welcome..who the hell are you anyway..and yeah aj is a lil soft at times Laughing
Back to top Go down
andizzle

andizzle

PostSubject: Re: AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole...   AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole... EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:03 pm

its guy_from_nerk off the old site
Back to top Go down
alittlelessordinary

PostSubject: Re: AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole...   AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole... EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:45 pm

Bwahaha guity as charged!!
Back to top Go down
andizzle

andizzle

PostSubject: Re: AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole...   AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole... EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:34 pm

lol i only new that cause i went into the admin panel to see the email address lol
Back to top Go down
redlineperformance

PostSubject: Re: AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole...   AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole... EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:07 pm

oh shit man whats up? hows the teg and the womens crx comin along?
Back to top Go down
alittlelessordinary

PostSubject: Re: AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole...   AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole... EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:16 am

Good good. Im bout to post up the build threads on here. I have bought a few new goodies for the Teg and bout to buy some more next week lol
Back to top Go down
redlineperformance

PostSubject: Re: AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole...   AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole... EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:23 am

hell yeah man sounds good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole...   AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole... Empty

Back to top Go down

AJ Luckett once attempted to have me insert ____ into his asshole...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
740customs :: LOUNGE :: NOOBS-
Jump to: