740customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZANESVILLE AND SURROUNDING AREA ONLINE CAR COMMUNITY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Go down 
+2
redlineperformance
andizzle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
andizzle

andizzle

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Empty
PostSubject: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:13 pm

whats everyone been up to, this place has been deader than my sex life with paris hilton
Back to top Go down
redlineperformance

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:43 am

getting ready to move into our new place out in frazeysburg or however the hell you spell it.
Back to top Go down
andizzle

andizzle

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:47 am

congrats.....im still waitin on my taxes to show up so i can get somethin to tinker with, and me and the lil woman are debating on building a house as soon as it warms back up
Back to top Go down
redlineperformance

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:38 pm

woot woot. what what nigga yeah yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
afro
Back to top Go down
andizzle

andizzle

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:41 pm

what the hell is going down with that 240?
Back to top Go down
Silviasprung

Silviasprung

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:05 pm

he is slowly making it fast yet ricey
Back to top Go down
andizzle

andizzle

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:39 pm

maybe we should name it rice a roony lol
Back to top Go down
redlineperformance

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:32 pm

hey fuck you both. rice my ass. there is nothing ricey bout my car.. and dammit it is uncle ben's not rice-a-roni.lol. and i got some paint work done on the valve covers and upper and lower timing covers. i went with a gold metallic like pearl. looks nice. but soon as we move into our new place i will have 100 bucks a week going into the car so it will be looking tits here come spring/summer.

"tits" A phrase commonly used by andy.
from the the english language. rooted
from the word boob,breast and in some
cases juggs.to descibe something badass/
cool
Back to top Go down
andizzle

andizzle

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:02 pm

lmfao i like the tits dictionary hook up in your post
Back to top Go down
Silviasprung

Silviasprung

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:33 am

well here is an update for me..

I went active duty with the Army
I ship out to basic/ait April 7, 2010
Basic/Ait is @ Ft. Sill, Ok

I finished the RHD conversion on the 240
Sending it out for paint/bodywork and rust repair

Buying a Trailblazer SS while in basic for the wifey Smile

We argued about what kind of SUV to get. I wanted to get an EVO and he nixed that idea. So, i got her to want a trailblazer SS Smile

Ill just but the Envoy front end on it Smile

there is my little update
Back to top Go down
andizzle

andizzle

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:10 am

damn that was out of no where lol.....what made u want to join the army?
Back to top Go down
redlineperformance

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:12 am

hey i know how you are. remember " dont ask, dont tell" we understand if you dont want to reply to the ? at hand...lol
Back to top Go down
Silviasprung

Silviasprung

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:25 pm

Welp..I wanted to start a career, and to be honest..I felt the army offered more. Go to college and be like 80k in debt and not promised a job. or go to the army..give my GI bill to my wife and work on going to OCS school to make more loot. Smile
Back to top Go down
andizzle

andizzle

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:30 pm

truthfully the military isnt always the best route....its more of a life experience thing...spent 4 years in the marines, 95% of my time at meps and being a fucking taxi service

1 get all your shit in writing...they lie more than a dealership

2 refer to number 1

i ll tell u the same thing i told the kids that came through...say u are going in for aviation maintenance, nurse, medic, basicly ANYTHING that involves a certification. doesnt mean when u come back to the world u will find a job in your field...just cause u did it in the military dont mean u can jump into it back in the world...i have about 8 friends that had to go to school for a certification after years(sometimes 20) of experience, from avionics, medics looking to get into nursing, had one friend that got screwed out of his pilots license after 8 years of flying helicopters

as for basic......keep your mouth shut, draw no attention to yourself...dont ever volunteer for shit, and take care of your feet...sounds dumb but makes sense when u get there
Back to top Go down
redlineperformance

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:37 pm

p.s. soap on a rope is the shit.
Back to top Go down
POUND

POUND

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:05 pm

andizzle wrote:
truthfully the military isnt always the best route....its more of a life experience thing...spent 4 years in the marines, 95% of my time at meps and being a fucking taxi service

1 get all your shit in writing...they lie more than a dealership

2 refer to number 1

i ll tell u the same thing i told the kids that came through...say u are going in for aviation maintenance, nurse, medic, basicly ANYTHING that involves a certification. doesnt mean when u come back to the world u will find a job in your field...just cause u did it in the military dont mean u can jump into it back in the world...i have about 8 friends that had to go to school for a certification after years(sometimes 20) of experience, from avionics, medics looking to get into nursing, had one friend that got screwed out of his pilots license after 8 years of flying helicopters

as for basic......keep your mouth shut, draw no attention to yourself...dont ever volunteer for shit, and take care of your feet...sounds dumb but makes sense when u get there

thats when you join.................................. THE A-TEAM
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohionissans.com
andizzle

andizzle

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:34 pm

lmfao lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
redlineperformance

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:59 pm

what the hell i want to be Mr.T cause i pitty the fool
Back to top Go down
boosted4dr
MOD
MOD
boosted4dr

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:50 am

i make fools pitty them selves lol
Back to top Go down
90crxhf

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:37 am

lol i miss being able to get on here everyday, i need to find a cheap laptop for the truck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
740customs :: LOUNGE :: GENERAL BS-
Jump to: