740customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZANESVILLE AND SURROUNDING AREA ONLINE CAR COMMUNITY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What they do with street racers in Ontario.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
1slowcivic

What they do with street racers in Ontario. Empty
PostSubject: What they do with street racers in Ontario.   What they do with street racers in Ontario. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:26 pm

Get a box of tissues fellas. This is absolutly sad and totally irratating al in the same. But they were street racing so I guess they must face the ultimate pain....watch there cars get totally dismantaled. This isnt the same vid everyone has seen either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zadq9usA2SQ&feature=player_embedded

song is called "Crush" by Megadeath in case anyone wants to know lol. It fits the vid perfect. Sad
Back to top Go down
andizzle

andizzle

PostSubject: Re: What they do with street racers in Ontario.   What they do with street racers in Ontario. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:25 pm

i like readin the inbreed comments on there

z71chevy01 (1 week ago)

after they crunched them into little squares my Chevelle ate them for breakfast

paddyboyyy (2 months ago)
A fitting end for ugly peices of crap...YES!!!!

necroticphallus (2 months ago)
Hahaha I love it, fuck street racers!!!

I'd like to climb on those cars with my truck too.

fuckin dick suckers like this make me wanna kick there trailers off the blocks and watch them roll off a cliff

yes i see the irony of making fun of them living in trailers when i myself also live in one....for now haha
Back to top Go down
1slowcivic

PostSubject: Re: What they do with street racers in Ontario.   What they do with street racers in Ontario. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:52 pm

lol eh we gotta have something to laugh at but it just sucks that they are destoyring very nice cars.
Back to top Go down
redlineperformance

PostSubject: Re: What they do with street racers in Ontario.   What they do with street racers in Ontario. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:58 am

there just hondas Rolling Eyes i have seen cars like that before. they all look the same. not saying anything but if you would crush a 240 i would probably get in the fetal poss. and suck my thumb. but i read on there they were impounded for street racing and then the cops found out there were stolen engines in the cars. imo they got what they deserved for having stolen shit
Back to top Go down
RHD-CIVIC

RHD-CIVIC

PostSubject: Re: What they do with street racers in Ontario.   What they do with street racers in Ontario. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:02 pm

not the hatch please not the hatch......faggets!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What they do with street racers in Ontario.   What they do with street racers in Ontario. Empty

Back to top Go down

What they do with street racers in Ontario.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
740customs :: MEDIA :: YOUTUBE FINDS-
Jump to: